Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Vacation, Part 1, Day 5

We woke up at 8 or 9 and went downstairs to have breakfast with Katy. It was a good hotel breakfast with muffins and coffee and eggs and coffee and oatmeal and coffee and cereal and I think you get the picture. Oh, hold on, did I say coffee yet? :) We went back to the room and got Ivy to go to sleep in G and G's room. (We had a suite) The mirror in the bathroom had a TV in the middle of it. Grandpa babysat while Katy, Grandma, and I went back to the little store across the street. After finishing there, we walked down to Dean and Deluca and spent a little time there. I found Cheerwine in a glass bottle!!!!!!! Woooo!!! I drank the whole thing in less than ten minutes. We probably left Charlotte at about 10. Around three, we got back to G and G's. After unloading the car, I laid myself down on the couch downstairs and watched TV for about an hour. We left at either 5 or 6, I don't remember which, and went up to Hayesville to hear Grandpa sing with the barbershop singing group that he's in. After they finished singing, we went to Subway! (Yay for Subway!!!!!!!) By the time we finished at Subway, it was late, so we headed back home for a good night's rest.

<3
~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.