Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shout-out to poiticians

(if you're not a politician, you don't need to read this)

Okay, all you politicians who think it's a good idea to campaign over the phone, we need to have a talk. Obviously, ya'll don't have phones, because if you did, you would know how annoying it is to get no phone calls except the ones from politicians like ya'll!

1) I'm thirteen (almost 14) and I answer the phone a lot. As do my 11 year old sister and 6 year old brother. I don't think this needs to be spelled out, but we. don't. vote. So why do we care if you want us to vote for you? Even if we wanted to (which we don't), we can't vote for you.
2)We only need one call from you. I must have answered at least thirty phone calls from politicians this summer. I started just not answering the phone until it went to the answering machine, and it was someone I know, and not a recording.
I could go on for a while, but I'll stop boring you readers, since none of you are politicians.

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.