Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ahhhh!!!!! My poor nose!!

I'm vacationing in CA, and in case you didn't know this, the humidity difference between where I'm staying and where I live is, like, 50%. (GA being higher on the scale) Right about when we got here was when my chapstick tube thing stopped working. It won't twist to make more chapstick come out anymore. So my lips are so stiff, they're about to fall off. My nose hurts so bad. And it itches, too. I'll rub it, and that just makes things worse. The only thing that makes it feel any better is breathing with a wet washrag over my nose. I only do that when no one's around. Apart from that, I'm having a great time! I painted my nails this morning with a really bright yellow. It turned out kind of gold, though. We went to Walmart yesterday and stocked up on gum and nail polish. Sarah got two nail pens, pink and red. I had an interesting experience with a nail pen a few weeks ago.... I got the bright yellow, silver glitter, and purple with purple and blue glitter. We've been having lots of fun so far. You might end up with some more detailed accounts of more things that have happened or that are going to happen on this trip.

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.