Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hi there!

Hey y'all.  My name's Caroline and I thought it would be cool to start my own blog.  A few things before I get rolling:

  1. The title: i sorta put myself on the spot when i was creating my blog. I honestly didn't have any ideas. Purple Butterflies and Silver Sparkles are two very random things, but i love them both. 
  2. My mom suggested that i start a blog cuz she has been making me read "good" books over the summer. (notice that i put 'good' in quotation marks) i.e. Pride and Predjudice, Shakespeare, and lots of other stuf that's torture to read.  She wants me to put my little "reviews" on the blog. 
  3. If you don't like what i write, your course of action is not to complain to me, cuz it's not my problem. It's your problem , so stop reading, and voila! problem solved!
I hope you enjoy my blog and that #3 isn't a problem for you. there will be lots more to come!


~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline!!
    So cool that you have a blog now! Looking forward to more colorful posts!!
    Love ya!!
    - Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited, too! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.