Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Again!

I had another wonderful surprise a few days ago after the others took their walk. In walked all four of them with smiles on their faces. Uh-oh. This can't be good. 
Momma: Hey, Caroline, I think it's about time for you to get out of bed.
Caroline: K.
Sarah: Guess what we found on our walk today?
Caroline: I don't want to know. Go away.
*enter big leaf from behind Sarah's back*
Caroline: I don't know what that is, but it needs to get out of my room.
Sarah set the leaf down on my bed about two inches from my face. There was a little half-inch long thing lying there motionless. I could've sworn it was a slug.
Caroline: OUT! GET THAT OFF MY BED AND GET OUT!!!!!!
Momma: Can you even tell what it is? (I wasn't wearing my glasses)
Caroline: I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS, GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!
William: It's a snake head.
Caroline: Get. It. OUT!!!!!!!! OUT!!!!!!!!!!
On the leaf was a tiny snake head with the mouth open. And it was on my bed!!!! Yichk! They finally took it out.

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.