Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Vacation, Part 1, Day 3

On Wednesday morning, we woke up and ate breakfast from a basket that my Uncle Nathan put together at work. It had fruit, crackers, granola bars, and cookies. Late and I put on our bathing suits and headed to the pool. We swam for a while, and then went out and walked on the beach for a few minutes. We came back and put on clothes over our suits and headed to lunch with my Aunt Stacie. We went to a restaurant and got hot dogs. Aunt Stacie took Leighton and me to the huge beach store called Wings. Then we went to a cute little boutique and looked around. After that, we went back to where Grandma and Grandpa were siting and we got frozen custard. Good stuff!! We went back to the hotel and swam a little more. Later in the afternoon, Uncle Nathan came and picked us up. He took us to get dinner at a little convenience store. We took our dinner and ate it at a little park. Then we drove to the docks and borrowed one of his friends' boats. He took us out on the inland waterway. We stayed out for about and hour. That was lots of fun. Late and I got to sit up on the bow. That night, Uncle Nathan walked with Late and me on the beach. We walked really far. Then we came back and went to bed. A good day of relaxing at the beach. I wish I could do it more often!

~Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it was pretty darn awesome! You're forgetting the disgusting taffy, though! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.