Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What is Our World Coming to?????

Guess who!!!!

Dolls aren't his only idea, though. He's quite creative. Now, keep in mind that this is OPI, which is some of the most expensive nail polish on the market. Cha-ching for the Bieber!!!! What really makes me mad is that three of the six are PURPLE!!! I could sue Justin Bieber right about now.

I also happen to know that he loves PURPLE CONVERSE!!!! What is the deal, dude? That was my favorite color first!!!! I didn't like him before, and he's done nothing to make me feel any better about him. I think he's getting less and less cute as the days go by. I'm not sure that's possible, but it's what happening.

Again, 

I ask, 

WHAT
IS 
OUR 
WORLD 
COMING TO??????

~Caroline the Calm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.