Monday, October 18, 2010

I felt so depraved!!!!!

I just recently was reminiscing about my lovely experience a couple of summers ago. I unknowingly signed up for a vegan cooking class. Believe me, I would not have signed up for this class if I knew what was coming. I took the class with my cousin Late. Here's where she blogged about the horrifying escapade. A little correction to the title: the students weren't the vegans, it was the teachers. All of them but one were vegan. The one who wasn't a vegan, Alfredo (not Linguini, that's from Ratatouille), was awesome. When someone asked if he was a vegan, he replied, "Nope, I'm a Catholic." That really made me laugh. There was some pretty awesome food involved, like:
  • Tomato-Basil Soup
  • Peanut-Asian-Noodle-Pasta-Stuff (although it had way too much garlic)
  • Chocolate Cheesecake (would have been great, but they had to ruin it with tofu)
  • Everything that Alfredo made
  • Other things I can't remember because it was a while ago.
Now, don't be fooled by my extensive list of good food from the class. We also had:
  • Veggie Sushi (I'm not a fan of sushi in the first place)
  • Vegan Burgers (It's not a burger unless it actually has meat, not CABBAGE)
  • Green gravy (It's not gravy if it's green, okay?)
Like I said, my memory of the class isn't very good, so there's definitely a lot I'm forgetting. Oh, well, I think you get the idea.

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. I use pseudonyms on mah blog, so...hence the Linguini. I'd never forget Alfredo...:D I still amaze people with that marker flipping thing he taught us. Except it goes wrong sometimes. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I never did figure that out. It was pretty impressive. :) I wasn't sure if you forgot his name or if you did that on purpose! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.