Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Lord, Please Spare Me!!!!

In my grandma's words "your father is going to behead you." Here's why. Thanks for mentioning that I put it on him, Sarah. Grrrr. I didn't even start it, he came walking out of the closet with it hanging around his neck. *coughMOMMAcough* Ahem! Sorry, I had something stuck in my throat. And, of course, she had to use the picture with me in it. I'm really feeling that sisterly love going on, here. Now excuse me while I go prepare to defend myself from the beheader.

~Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline!!
    I'm not sure if you remember me... I played the harp with the Centre Strings orchestra....! I found your blog through a good friend of mine, Katelyn Rutt. I'm also super good friends with Savannah Lee... who goes to Konos with you.. I think.....

    Anyway, I thought I'd say hi! Hope you're doing well! I like your blog... {I'm a follower now}.

    Feel free to check out my blog! {And follow me if you want!!}
    http://grammargirlblog.blogspot.com

    Blessings Always,
    Katie Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I do remember you! :) Katelyn and Savannah are both a grade younger than I am, but we all go to KONOS. I like your blog. I think the little link picture to your blog is cute. I love Converse!!! :) I'm glad you like the blog!

    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I don't see you in the "follower" window...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.