Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween....what more can I say?

Today I met with some friends of mine at a little outdoor mall. We met at Starbucks and then walked to a Halloween store. Oh, my goodness. They played good music, but the store smelled weird. They had everything. I've heard that the most popular costume among women this year is the blue bathing-suitish looking thing that Lady Gaga wears in her music video for Poker Face. Yep, they had that. You couldn't pay me to wear something like that. Not in a million years. Our project is on Ancient Roman clothing and fashion, so we were looking for fake eyelashes. We found them. For eight dollars, that is. I don't think so. The store was neat, but waaaaaaay too expensive. We had fun. We went into Claire's and Bath and Body Works, two musts when I go to this mall. Then we waited for our parents to pick us up at American Eagle. Oh, and get this: None of the four of us have cell phones. So here we are, four high school girls, walking around in a mall, no adults, no cell phones, for three and a half hours. That's when you know for sure that you're homeschooled. I think I'm going to do a post about homeschoolers. I love that blogger thinks that "homeschooled" is a misspelled word. Yeah, I should do a post on the stereotypical homeschooler. Haha, it's says "homeschooler" is misspelled too.

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.