Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fried Peanuty, Chocolatey Incredibleness!!!!!!!!!!

I have now experienced the height of junk food. Fried Snickers.
You: That. Is. GROSS!
Me: No. It's. NOT!
I went to the Cherokee Indian fair two weekends ago, and, as fair concessions always do, they were selling fried Snickers. They also had Fried Oreos, which I've tried, but I didn't like them. I was only nine, though. Anyway, I went to this fair looking for a fried Snickers bar. I gorged myself that day. I only had two things from the Midway concessions, the Snickers and a Blue Raspberry Slushy. The other stuff I got from Cherokee vendors. I had frybread (a Cherokee thing), which is pretty much a big chunk of funnel cake dough minus the spaghetti look. Pure goodness. For dinner, I had a chili cheese dog and a Dr. Pepper. For my dessert, though, I got my long-awaited Snickers bar. I had gone looking for that thing when we first got there at, like, one. I was determined to save three dollars for my dessert that night. There was a Starship (old band, google it) concert at eight that night at the fair, and we went to that. I got my Snickers right before the concert. I don't understand why they don't make the darned things bigger. Next time you go to a fair, go to the little concession trailers scattered all over the place and get yourself a fried candy bar, or oreos, or brownies. (Yes, they do make all of those things. No joke.) It's worth the three dollars, for sure.

~Caroline

1 comment:

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.