Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yet Another Blog Redesign

Yes, I did do it again. Remember this post?? I was getting bored with the red and green (as much as I do love those colors). I found a cute new background on Shabby Blogs. I need to make a few things clear.
  1. I DO NOT like pink, but I love the background...if that makes any sense whatsoever...it probably doesn't. Look, people, I didn't design the darned thing. If I had, there wouldn't be pink involved.
  2. If you look on the right side of the blog where the white part meets the background, there're some weird looking black and white lines and little semi-circle-like things. The background came with a cute little banner down the right side that said "Happy Holidays." I despise that phrase, but I couldn't seem to cover up the whole thing. 
  3. I did my best trying to match all of the colors. I think they look pretty good, except the visited links. Anyway, if you would like to complain, please hold "alt" and hit "F4," and I'll be right with you. (This also works for any other complaints you have. Note the icon on the sidebar.)
That's all folks!
~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.