Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Child Abuse???

I tried to make the title say "Evil Stepsister," but I wouldn't let me cross anything out. Darn you, blogger. Now, I have two little brothers, but they also double as dolls. I don't have any pictures of William like the ones of Winston that I'm about to post. Actually, there is one on my mom's blog. (We've also dressed him up in a build-a-bear cheerleader costume. We took a picture of him wearing it and holding an Atlanta Braves tomahawk. Oh, and there's a picture somewhere of him in a baby walker that has a sign on the front. The sign says "Jail," and Sarah's standing behind him with a huge grin on her face. Oh, did I mention that he's screaming his little heart out??) Anyway, we couldn't leave Winston out of the fun, so here's a taste of what we do in our spare time.

Yes, that's a suitcase.

There's a picture somewhere of me in that trashcan, too.

Okay, he put this on his head, but it was a cute picture.

At one point that day, he was wearing a purple cape. Mine, of course.

He loves these glasses. They're Sarah's.
No, that is not a girl, believe it or not.

This is called "The Look." He does it on command.

He seemed to be enjoying the bow.
I had to save the best for last. Those three pictures are too cute. That was my awesome black bow that I love. I had taken it out of my hair, and I was just carrying it around with me. (I was too lazy to walk to my room and put it away.) He was running around being Dennis the Menace #2, and I put the bow in his hair to occupy him. I'm going to be really disappointed when he can defend himself from my shenanigans. I'll have nothing to do.

I'm off to pack for my grandparents' house. So excited!!!! Love ya'll and Merry Christmas!
~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.