Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mewwy Chwistmas, Evewyone!

I have now been exposed to the excessive talent and amazing singing ability of the legendary Jan Terri! I can't possibly tell ya'll about this and not share it with you. The following videos are some of the funniest music videos I've ever watched. Please visit the restroom before viewing and keep a paper towel handy in case your ears start to bleed.
Baby Blues *please note that the attractive young man's eyes are BROWN!!!! I repeat, BROWN!!!!*
Rock and Roll Santa *rather, Wock and Woll Santa*
Journey to Mars *(2:08) oh, yeah, let's ride the monorail to Mars!*
Losing You *(1:29) notice the delightful car wreck and drainage pipe in the background*
The currently un-named song *in Leighton's words (she did a post similar to this one, and she actually showed me the ones one here), THIS MAY CAUSE SEIZURES!! (if they haven't already been triggered by our beautiful friend Jan Terri)*

Enjoy, if such a thing is at all possible.
~Caroline

P.S. Most of this post is sarcastic, in case you haven't picked that up yet.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Need your blog redesigned? Go here to get it redesigned for free! http://girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm going to keep it like it is until after Christmas, at least. How did you find my blog??

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.