Thursday, December 2, 2010

a Term of Measurement?

We played Scattergories on Friday at Aunt Mausty's. Sooo much fun!!!!! That game creates interesting conversions. On one of the rounds, the letter was D. Everyone was telling their answers, and we got to "Terms of Measurement." It got to Momma, and she said kind of sheepishly, "I thought it said Terms of Endearment." Everyone laughed, and someone asked what she wrote. Take a guess. Nevermind, you'll never figure it out. She wrote
Doodlepop
I jest not. That created more laughter, and my ever joking Uncle Nathan said, "...there are 10 Doodlepops in a Shuggedybul." Something like that, anyway. Oh, fun times. 

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.