Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THANKSgiving, Part 7

  1. God - Ok, if they were in order of importance, this would still be #1.
  2. Puppies - Little balls of fur and cuteness.
  3. The computer - What would life be like without computers?
  4. Nail polish - Call me a girly girl, go ahead.
  5. Butterflies - The world would be so colorless without them.
  6. Music - I never feel at all lonely when I'm listening to music.
  7. Flowers - Close your eyes and take a big sniff.
  8. Bagels - Why on earth are bagels so darned good?
  9. Postage Stamps - Thank about it, how could we send mail without these nifty little guys?
  10. Post-it notes - I don't how much time these things have saved me.
  11. Grass - Without it, the ground would just be dirt and mud.
  12. School - Yes, I did just type that, because we'd all be idiots without it.
  13. Tape - If there was no tape, I'd have to use glue, and that usually doesn't work well for me.
  14. YouTube - Free music when you're online, baby!
  15. Toilets - Without them, we'd - actually, I'm not going to go there.
  16. Hair spray - Or as I like to call it, hair glue.
  17. Curtains - They keep out the sun, and they look pretty (most of the time).
  18. Starbucks - Must I really elaborate?
  19. Guy gym shorts - Because girl gym shorts don't have pockets.
  20. Hole punchers - Cool little circular razor blades.
  21. Holidays - Like Thanksgiving! (Yeah, that was pretty darn cheesy)
  22. The internet - Yes, it has a whole lot of bad things, but there's some pretty good stuff there, too.
  23. My bed - Ohhhhh, nice toasty covers!
  24. Grits - My meaning is twofold: The food and Girls Raised In The South.
  25. Plastic spiders - Not a Christmas recipe, or a Thanksgiving one, but one for an April Fool's joke!
  26. Purple - Two people have commented to me that I should put that one here.
  27. Cameras - A box of memories and beautiful pictures.
  28. Babies - Awesome little mini people.
  29. My Bible - Absolutely the most gorgeous book I've ever laid eyes on.
  30. Colored paper - That way you don't have to use up all of the ink to make your paper pretty!
  31. Calculators - I'd be so lost without one.
  32. The NYC/NYE ball - That thing that drops in times square every year. (NYE - New Year's Eve)
  33. Calendars - Although they are full of squares (love you, Jessie), I don't know what I'd do without one.
  34. Numbers - May I add that I'm not talking about Roman Numerals, please?
  35. Rainbows - In case you haven't noticed, that's the color pattern I'm using for my list.
  36. Sleep - I could use some of that right now.
  37. Wifi - Even though you usually have to pay for it.
  38. Honey Butter - sweet, buttery spread that melts in your mouth.
  39. Carpet - It keeps your feet so warm. 
  40. My snuggie - Yes, blogger, that is a word.
  41. Birthdays - Without them, none of us would make it to be adults, or even teenagers!
  42. Stickers - You can never be too old to like stickers.
  43. Highlighters - It makes homework a lot less boring sometimes.
  44. Toothpaste -  I don't only use it for my teeth, either.
  45. Face wash - You go to bed feeling clean whether you took a shower or not.
  46. The clock in the bottom right corner of the computer - So stinkin' handy!
  47. Snow - I wish there was a little more in Georgia.
  48. Snail mail - So much more meaningful sometimes (unless it's just a bill or a magazine).
  49. The word schnizzle - *dadgumit, blogger, it is too a word* A great alternative to an expletive.
  50. Polka dots - As long as they aren't all the same color.
  51. Shampoo - Think about what life would be like without it.
  52. My awesome friends - They love me no matter how badly I screw up.
  53. Tiaras - Although a little out of *everyday* fashion, they're still pretty dern cool.
  54. Tables - Oh, boy, my back would stop cracking if I sat on the floor all the time.
  55. The volume dial - What if we had to listen to everything at the same volume?
  56. Fax machines - Ever so handy.
  57. The Delta widget - You know, that little red thing that's the airline's logo?
  58. Pictures - I think I already said that...oh, wait, that was cameras.
  59. The power symbol - (The circle with a line halfway through it) Whoever thought of that was a genius.
  60. License plates - Man, people are so creative sometimes!
  61. Bullet points - Not just the black dots, but the little arrow/swirly/cool-looking ones.
  62. Microsoft Word - Love whoever created that!!
  63. Accents - They really do make guys that much cuter. Hehe...
  64. Multiple tabs on the top of the internet browser - Again, very handy.
  65. Blinds/Curtains - They kep out the sun, and sometimes the heat, too!
  66. VeggieTales - How stinkin' cool is it that the veggies talk?
  67. Sharpies - Winston found and introduced one to a few walls the other day...not so thankful for that.
  68. Paint - Nail, Wall, Face...any kind!
  69. The "B" for "Blogger" - So neat!
  70. My pajama pants - So warm and soft and cozy.
  71. Polar Bears - I want to hug one, even though it would eat me if I did.
  72. Arrows - Who on earth thought of them?
  73. Calligraphy - You should see my mom's.
  74. Earbuds - Not earphones, earbuds.
  75. Colors - They make things so much more, well, colorful!
  76. Glass - I love that you can heat it up in the microwave and it doesn't explode or melt or anything.
  77. Remote controls - Oh, what a pain it would be to stand up and fast forward all the time.
  78. WiteOut - I love pens, but there aren't erasers...just WiteOut!
  79. Milk - We couldn't eat cereal without out it.
  80. Outside water faucets -  So much easier than going inside for water all the time.
  81. The number 7 - Perfection! (Read Revelation)
  82. Big clunky tape dispensers - Impossibly hard to lose.
  83. God - Oh, wait, I already did that.
  84. Ice - You know, "Ice-cold lemonade."
  85. Pyramids - Works of art, even though they are tombs.
  86. The $ sign - I don't get why Ke$ha uses that instead of an "s" - what an abuse!
  87. Rain - Makes it feel so cozy inside. 
  88. Paper cutters - I can't cut a straight line with scissors to save my life.
  89. Coffee - Perfect in the winter especially.
  90. Sparkles/Glitter - Associated with fairies for some reason.
  91. Speed dial  - It's great as long as you can remember which number goes with which phone number.
  92. Earrings - When you think about it, they're actually kinda strange...little pieces of metal in your ear?
  93. Airplanes - Way beyond cool.
  94. Chick-fil-A ice - I just get the drinks for the ice inside!
  95. Trashcans - Or what my mom calls them, "big circular file cabinets" (no joke).
I'm hoping to post my last five on Thanksgiving. Since I may or may not have access to a computer on Thursday, that might not happen...I'll do my best!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.