Saturday, November 13, 2010

THANKSgiving, Part 4

I haven't posted in a week!!! I have a good excuse, though. I've been eating, breathing, and sleeping geometry for the past two weeks. Ugghhhh. Here's some more things for my list:
  1. God - Ok, if they were in order of importance, this would still be #1.
  2. Puppies - Little balls of fur and cuteness.
  3. The computer - What would life be like without computers?
  4. Nail polish - Call me a girly girl, go ahead.
  5. Butterflies - The world would be so colorless without them.
  6. Music - I never feel at all lonely when I'm listening to music.
  7. Flowers - Close your eyes and take a big sniff.
  8. Bagels - Why on earth are bagels so darned good?
  9. Postage Stamps - Thank about it, how could we send mail without these nifty little guys?
  10. Post-it notes - I don't how much time these things have saved me.
  11. Grass - Without it, the ground would just be dirt and mud.
  12. School - Yes, I did just type that, because we'd all be idiots without it.
  13. Tape - If there was no tape, I'd have to use glue, and that usually doesn't work well for me.
  14. YouTube - Free music when you're online, baby!
  15. Toilets - Without them, we'd - actually, I'm not going to go there.
  16. Hair spray - Or as I like to call it, hair glue.
  17. Curtains - They keep out the sun, and they look pretty (most of the time).
  18. Starbucks - Must I really elaborate?
  19. Guy gym shorts - Because girl gym shorts don't have pockets.
  20. Hole punchers - Cool little circular razor blades.
  21. Holidays - Like Thanksgiving! (Yeah, that was pretty darn cheesy)
  22. The internet - Yes, it has a whole lot of bad things, but there's some pretty good stuff there, too.
  23. My bed - Ohhhhh, nice toasty covers!
  24. Grits - My meaning is twofold: The food and Girls Raised In The South.
  25. Plastic spiders - Not a Christmas recipe, or a Thanksgiving one, but one for an April Fool's joke!
  26. Purple - Two people have commented to me that I should put that one here.
  27. Cameras - A box of memories and beautiful pictures.
  28. Babies - Awesome little mini people.
  29. My Bible - Absolutely the most gorgeous book I've ever laid eyes on.
  30. Colored paper - That way you don't have to use up all of the ink to make your paper pretty!
  31. Calculators - I'd be so lost without one.
  32. The NYC/NYE ball - That thing that drops in times square every year. (NYE - New Year's Eve)
  33. Calendars - Although they are full of squares (love you, Jessie), I don't know what I'd do without one.
  34. Numbers - May I add that I'm not talking about Roman Numerals, please?
  35. Rainbows - In case you haven't noticed, that's the color pattern I'm using for my list.
  36. Sleep - I could use some of that right now.
  37. Wifi - Even though you usually have to pay for it.
  38. Honey Butter - sweet, buttery spread that melts in your mouth.
  39. Carpet - It keeps your feet so warm. 
  40. My snuggie - Yes, blogger, that is a word.
  41. Birthdays - Without them, none of us would make it to be adults, or even teenagers!
  42. Stickers - You can never be too old to like stickers.
  43. Highlighters - It makes homework a lot less boring sometimes.
  44. Toothpaste -  I don't only use it for my teeth, either.
  45. Face wash - You go to bed feeling clean whether you took a shower or not.
  46. The clock in the bottom right corner of the computer - So stinkin' handy!
  47. Snow - I wish there was a little more in Georgia.
  48. Snail mail - so much more meaningful sometimes (unless it's just a bill of a magazine).
  49. The word schnizzle - *dadgumit, blogger, it is too a word* A great alternative to an expletive.
  50. Polka dots - A long as they aren't all the same color.
Woohoo!! 50 things! And I still have almost two weeks to finish!!

~Caroline

P.S. About #44 - I swear, it works better than soap. The stuff will get rid of almost anything. Fingerprints on CD's, crayon marks on the outside of notebooks, ink off your hand that the soap won't get off...(all of these things have been proven). It's the one and only wonder cleaner that you can buy in 42 different flavors!

2 comments:

  1. @#44: Ever tried cleaning your metal jewelry w/ it? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't, but I'm sure it works! Me neither!! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.