Sunday, September 26, 2010

You cannot possibly be serious

I just tried to add some new gadgets to the sidebars, and there are over 1600 different gadgets that you can add. Not that any of them are any good, except the ones you make yourself. Here are some of the first 100:
  • The Daily Puppy: New pic of a cute puppy every day
  • Daily Images of the Wittelsbach Blue Diamond
  • Courtship Gadget: Advice on how to get your girl
  • Teeth Whitening Tips
  • Shrek Forever After Countdown
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Quotes
  • Health Tip of the Day
  • Love Gadget: Random tips/quotes/everything else to do with "love."
  • Cute Baby Animal Pictures
  • Jessica Alba Pictures
  • Michael Jordan Quotes
  • Pictures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Cute Pictures of Kittens
  • Jaws Movies Quotes
  • Wisdom Quotes
  • Cameron Diaz Pictures
  • Something in Arabic that I obviously can't read
  • Car Wash Music Thieves (don't ask, I don't know)
  • Pictures of Baby Exotic Animals
 That's only a fifth of them. The first 100, I mean. I stopped reading after 500 of the stupid things. What a waste of time. I need something better to do.

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.