Thursday, September 2, 2010

Have you ever wondered...

Why the sun makes our hair lighter, but our skin darker?

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed? (believe me, I've tested this in my vast experience with mascara, and I can't seem to do it with my mouth closed. BTW, I don't wear mascara, so I was being sarcastic about "my vast experience.")

Why "abbreviated" is such a long word?

Why it is that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, but dish soap is made with real lemons?

Why the time of day when traffic is the slowest called "rush hour"?

Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?


You never really think about this kind of stuff, but when I first read it, I really started wondering.

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.