Friday, September 3, 2010

Here lies my explanation

As you may have noticed, I just added a bar on the side with sites that I often visit. Note that it says "I visit often," not that "I like."

Geometry:  It's only on the top because I told the computer to do them alphabetically.

My Awesome Youth Group:  I love the people in my youth group.  Everyone of 'em. Okay, almost everyone. There're always people in your life that you don't really like, so what should make me different? The picture of the youth pastor and his wife is a little outdated.  They have a 10-month-old girl who's super cute.

My Cousin's Epic Blog:  I love to read what she writes. I've started laughing so hard before that I've had to stop long enough to run to the bathroom before I continue to read.

YouTube: Ok, please be forewarned.  YouTube is not very well filtered. Actually, It's probably not filtered at all. Anyway, be careful on this site.

I'm sure I'll add more at some point, but that's all for now, folks!

~Caroline

3 comments:

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.