Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sorry to keep ya'll waiting

Ok, here's my explanation. I got a job at the restaurant down the street as a bus girl. I worked Friday and Saturday nights the first weekend, and then on Monday, I found out that I would have to work on Sundays sometimes. My parents told me that Friday that I wouldn't be allowed to work on Sundays on a regular basis, so I had to quit. I had decided going into it that I didn't want to work Sundays, and since I knew the manager already, I started without even knowing how much I was going to be making, not to mention when I would be working.

~Caroline

P.S. Here's why I didn't want to work on Sundays:
  1. I would miss church in the morning.
  2. It would break the Ten Commandments.

2 comments:

  1. Good decision! I hope you find a new job, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any fun little escapades at your first job, Cairo? LOVE YA.

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.