Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello, dear friends

You probably thought I forgot about ya'll. Nope. I remember you. I'm just too lazy to post. I've plenty to post about, though. Right now, I'm fixing to do a blog redesign since it's two months afer Christmas. Hehe... Let me explain why I haven't posted in awhile.
  1. I just moved. (January 29)
  2. My school put on a production of Taming of the Shrew, and I was in it. (Beginning of February)
  3. I got a job. (February 9)
  4. I quit my job. (February 18)
  5. I'm weeks behind in my Geometry and Chemistry.
Forgive me for not posting??? I thought so. Now excuse me while I redisign and start a post explaining why I quit, because I know you're curious.

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple questions for you, what was your job and why did you quit???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, love the background! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.