Thursday, January 13, 2011

No, I am not dead, thank you very much

Ok, guys, I haven't posted in awhile. Not sure why, since the local schools have now been closed due to "severe weather conditions" for a WEEK!!!! A WEEK!!!! Welcome to the South, hon. I haven't left my house since Sunday. So it really makes no sense that I haven't posted for two weeks. I remember that there was something really funny that I wanted to post about, but I can't remember what it was. Oh, yeah!!! Now I remember. Ok, well, on Tuesday of last week (when I go to school - I go to school one day every week), I must have left my grammar book there. I couldn't find it when I got home. Sooo...I sent out an email to the families in my class asking if anyone had picked it up. Well, I sent the email only to discover that I had sent it to all of the parents, and  none of the students. Indeed. So I sent the whole thing again, using a different address list that had both parents and students on it. Now all of my friends' parents are going to think that I'm an idiot that really shouldn't be in high school. I was, in fact, ridiculously tired, having been at school all day. I'm really not that incompetent, and I may or may not post within the next week. :)

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you write your comments. Hence the 'Post a Comment' banner. If I think that your comment is unnecessary or inappropriate, or I just don't like it, then it will be deleted. If that makes you mad, then please hit "alt" + "F4." Thank you.